We care about your privacy. This policy is developed to help you understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of personal information provided by you.
- When requesting your information, we will clearly identify the purpose of doing so.
- The information is collected for fulfilling the mentioned purposes and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- The information will be retained ass long as it is deemed necessary for fulfillment of the purpose.
- No unlawful or unfair means will be employed in collecting the information. The information collected will be with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- The data will be protected by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles.